a photo journey

~ Make sure to look through October for pictures from my trip to Italy. This whole working thing is really throwing off my regular-posting groove!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Maiden Voyage

It has taken me some time to come to terms with the idea of a Blog. I know there are many stories I wish to share, and it now seems that this is the best option for one and all.

My hope is to make this a daily adventure through my photos. I love taking pictures and some of them might even be interesting to someone else. Here's hoping.

The one thing I ask is that you please forgive my spelling. I do try and I am learning, but spelling is a creative art for me. Actually, writing is quite outside my comfort zone, so this should be quite the adventure for me!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ...Girl..we think about you all the time...being Pirates this past Privateer Days..
    well lets just say..it is not the same.
    your adventures are wonderful and so are you ..
    Bless you and we look forward to following you while you are tromping all over the globe.
    Hugs
    Deb and Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a horrible speller Anna - so no worries. Also I dont even try - because my personally is such that this does not really list as a priority for me. Now, getting my morning coffee or going for a walk -- somehow these rank each day :)

    ReplyDelete